Wednesday, 1 February 2017

mkakaka kathaana -bharath haertikor

http://krushikhushi.blogspot.in/"The Chapel of Love" by the Dixie Cups doesn't talk about "Going to the chapel and I'm going to text all my friends during the wedding that I'm gonna get married."

That's because those lyrics would be ridiculous (Oh, and they weren't texting in the 1960's). But alas, it's 2011 and apparently no one can even get through a special occasion without typing on their mobile phone.

Case in point, the bride texting down the aisle. The guy who video taped the wedding caught her texting right after he dad had walked her down the aisle. She stands there with her dad as the ceremony begins, and pulls her phone out of her dress and starts texting someone from underneath her veil. Her dad notices what she is doing and I think I know what he was thinking:

"I can't believe I've just walked my baby down the aisle. It seems like just yesterday she was just a baby. I'm so glad I could be here with her on this special day. She looks so beautiful today....wait, her head is down, is she OK? What...is that her phone? What is she doing? Is she texting on her phone right now?"